Working on yourself with me: save time, money & a hell of alot of stress! Find out how it works here. Plus tips for transitional dressing & some key Spring trends!
- 6 outfit ideas for in-between-seasons dressing
- 6 key trends you'll see everywhere this Spring
- How does an Online Style Consultation work?
- How working on yourself with me saves you time, money & a hell of alot of stress!
6 Outfits ideas for in-between- seasons dressing!
1. Pair a slip skirt with a t-shirt & blazer for a casual yet put together outfit
2. Midi dress & trainers - fool proof Spring dressing
3. Style a boilersuit in a neutral shade with this year's sport/utility sandal trend
4. Layer your wrap or shirt dress over your jeans or trousers
5. Make your loungewear 'real wrold' ready by throwing on this season's longer & more fluid take on the classic trenchcoat
6. Upgrade your knits to soft pastel shades for Spring vibes while still keeping warm
6 key trends you'll see everywhere this Spring
1. Mini dresses have surpassed midi lenghts as this season's most on trend hemline. Balance the amount of skin on show by choosing long sleeved versions
Printed statement collar mini dress - & Other Stories
2. Wide leg trousers - adding a pair of these in a neutral shade will breath new life into your SS wardrobe. Also choose from this season's most visiible accent color options, including green & pink
Pleat detail trousers - Mango
3. Denim skirts - another Spring Summer staple that's having a moment this year - there's a whole host of options available from patchwork versions, to midi A-line versions with a distinct 70's vibe
Skirt from H&M
4. Strappy sandals - go for a block heal for the most on trend & wearable version
Sandals from & Other Stories
5. Gingham - stay on trend by wearing this print as a strappy or voluminous dress, a crop top & skirt co-cord, or in a puff sleeve square neck top paired with denim (blue or white) or wide leg trousers
Midi tea dress with puff sleeve - New Look
6. Oversized collars: seen on everything from print dresses, knit cardis, to tops & blouses. You can even buy them (usually in the white vesrions) as a seperate piece to bring pieces from last season bang up to date
Cotton shirt - Mango
How does an Online Style & Image Consultation work?
Step 1: You can book your Consultation from my website - https://www.bocimageconsulting.ie/shop
If you feel you need to have a chat first to determine what your best course of action is, book a discovery call - https://www.bocimageconsulting.ie/contact
Step 2: I will email you Intake forms to complete & return to me, along with photographs for body shape and face shape analysis
Step 3: Using this intake information, I will analyse your body shape, scale & proportions; take into consideration any specific areas of concern or challenges you are experiencing; and determine your Style Personality. I can then customise your Style Guide specifically to you - this is an amazing 50 page manual, with all the guidlines you need, and your bible to refer to time & time again. This will be sent to you just ahead of our online sessions so you can add notes during the Consultation
Step 4: We will book in your Online sessions - 2 Zoom calls @ 90 minutes duration each - that's right, an entire 3 hours of one to one guidance and advice, tailored directly to giving you the answers you need
Step 5: You will receive your follow up information as an addition to your Style Guide, including your Consultation Summary Report containing all the key points from our sessions, and any links or style inspo we have discussed
If this has whet your appetite and you feel you're ready to challenge your style blocks, contact me now via the Contact tab
How working on yourself with me saves you time, saves you money and saves you a hell of alot of stress!
- Say goodbye to misguided 'boomerang' online shooping blunders!
- Reclaim your evenings from those many, many hours lost hours of uninformed trawling through the myriad of options online
- Know how to interpret trends based on whther they fit in with your Style Personality, your lifestyle and your wardrobe
- Virtually erase the words 'I've nothing to wear' from your vocabulary !
- Create a system of getting dressed everyday
- Become an expert at curating your ideal Caspule Wardrobe - knowing where to save & where to splurge and devising a system so you only buy what you need
- Have confidence in your choices in everything from jeans, to dresses to jackets and everything in between - because you understand how to dress your body
- Develop a knack for putting outfits together and using accessories as a way to elevate your dressing
You will begin to look forward to getting dressed!
You will feel excited & energised and the knock on affects will be huge!
Investing in yourself is one of the best things you can do to make positiove changes in any area of your life.
How you present yourself to the world is a reflection of who you are and has a massive impact on what you attract into your life!
This is lifelong knowledge, it is the beginning of a transformation on how you see yourself and how the world sees you !
Book your Consultation now by clicking on the 'Store' tab